There are some important factors that you need to consider when hiring one of our bathrooms, please read the following:
Stable flat ground, preferably concrete or dry ground, and as level as possible. Ensure there are no trees and branches, building eaves, downpipes and air-conditioning units overhanging the installation pathway.
Suitable access is required. The ensuite including the trailer is 2400mm wide and 2800mm high. The length is 3900mm. Please allow enough room to ensure it can be manoeuvred to its desired position. Remember to allow for the tow vehicle and check for obstructions such as roof eaves, pipes, air conditioning systems, trees and shrubs. Don't forget deep driveway gutters. The bathrooms have a sump 200mm off the ground as the picture illustrates to the right. Bathrooms weigh around 1200 kilograms. Please have all plants trimmed and obstacles removed before delivery.
If we can not install on delivery due to unsuitable access or services you may have to pay additional delivery fees. We will not risk damaging our bathrooms. A pre-hire inspection can be arranged.
Waste is disposed of directly into your local septic tank or sewer discharge point, which can be up to 50 metres (maximum) away from bathroom.
Sullage is discharged through a 32mm flexible hose pumped automatically into your existing sewer via your overflow relief gully, inspection opening, or similar access point (see picture). Inspect your outside sewer system for a suitable opening. If in doubt please contact your local plumber or arrange a pre-hire inspection. Septic tanks and envirocycle type systems are acceptable. We supply all necessary hoses and connections. Please advise us if the distance to sewer services is greater than 20 metres. Maximum distance is 50 metres with a one metre rise. We have 1000 litre tanks for hire for sites without sewer or septic facilities. The bathroom can be modified so the shower water is diverted in to your garden. Please advise us in advance if you would like this option.
- A domestic power point outlet (GPO) rated to 2.4 KW
- 10 Amp power points
- One circuit for the light, exhaust fan, power point and the macerator pump
- One circuit for the hot water service
- A 5 KVA generator is suitable for the entire bathroom including the hot water service
- A 2.5KVA generator is suitable excluding the hot water service.
We will supply the tap connection and 20 metres of AS2070 drinking quality hose. Extra hose can be supplied at your request. Check to see that your taps do not leak when turned on.
- Standard domestic or household mains water and fitting
- Standard domestic water supply from a mains pressure garden or laundry tap
- Tank water (gravity feed) can be used as long as the tank is above the shower head
- Tank, dam or river water can be used with an appropriate pump and filter (ask us for advice if you are unsure)
- Ground must be reasonably level. If the site is not level please inform us so we can bring adequate blocks.
- A deposit may be required to secure your booking with the first week's hire payble on delivery.
- We detail the Bathrooms once they are returned to us, however excess dirt and grime may attract an additional cleaning fee.